Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One More Night

Tonight is my 8th night straight at work... I was supposed to be off T-W but I guess in order to get my certification on the power lift equipment I have to come in tonight- and work a full shift. I'll have Weds-Thurs off, which is fine, just that 8 days straight on nights is a little wear-some. I'm tired. Hopefully Carol will be available on Thursday. I have news about Sly and have made some pretty solid decisions about Jim. I'm seriously considering heading up to MD for the series of one day trials at Long Shot Farm. I wrote down the Dec and Jan dates to put them in the computer at work. We have to ask for days off no less than 3 weeks in advance, so I better do it now. I need to quit dragging my feet on trialing and just start going. They picked the cotton yesterday, so I should have the 20 acre field to use again soon so I can work on distance control and stretching out their outruns. I'm also vowing to getting back to once a week at Carol's. She was very happy with my shedding skills improvement when I was there last week. I was happy to hear that. I don't feel quite as awkward and I'm a lot more relaxed. Cruz has it down and Deal is really coming along.

Well, off to wash my face, throw on yet another blue shirt, turn the dogs out for their last pee, let the sheep out to eat grass, and head off to learn how to move 4 pallets at a time of bottled water or dogfood 20' above my head.... LOL!

No comments: