Friday, May 29, 2009

Sony or Canon

I want to get a new digital camera. Trouble is I don't know which one.
This is the Canon I like:
I'm sure I'll also get an additional lens, but maybe not right away. The Canon got great reviews, and really, who knows cameras better than Canon. I'd want to be able to point and shoot, but I also want to be able to play around with the manual options like I used to do with 35mm. I enjoy photography a great deal, and haven't really taken any pictures this past year because I'm bored with the pictures I get with my current point and shoot. I'm anxious to take some new kind of photos and also have new software to do some fun things with the shots. I'm hoping I can get Ben to go to Best Buy on Saturday evening. I'd love to go tonight (oh, I have today off from work because we all (dept. managers) got a 3 day weekend for the holiday, and I worked last Sat., so I get today off) but Dylan has a baseball game tonight. I'd like to go tonight so I can try it out tomorrow when I go to Carol's, but oh well. I want to get it soon so I can take some new pictures of the dogs and kids before I'm back home for a short visit on the 18th. And of course I want to have it for the ATV vacation that following Weds. And... for the pups I think will be joining us this summer. :-)
All for now, need to go do something productive on my day off. I'm "stuck" here waiting for the UPS man. He left a package yesterday that I needs to be signed for...

No comments: