Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Day Outside

Logan and Hattie. Hattie was such a good girl!

Geez Brock looks HUGE next to Logan!
He has the most pleading expression!
Nothing pleading about his sissy's expression though!


I love this shot!
I think the "special ones" pick you- you don't pick them. Emma just fills my heart right up!! Not only am I incredibly in love her, she is a pistol! (which I love) Logan was pretty typical in his response to being outside and around a few dogs for the first time. He wasn't scared, but he wasn't his normal self. He hung pretty close. Not Emma-Emma! It was like she had been outside and around the dogs a hundred times. In the picture below she ended up right in the middle of Hattie and McCoy's antics and decided to just join right in! In the last photo she went for her first swim! She just walked around in the tank and got a good drink! She's a cool little girl thus far!













No comments: