Thursday, July 16, 2009

Four Weeks





I think they are both very, very adorable! Logan is built very square and is going to be quite coated. He's built a lot like his daddy. He is the happiest boy. I don't think I've seen a puppy his age wag his tail so much. They've been out and about a few times now, and both of them were curious and completely at ease. The above picture of Logan is a little goofy because he was turning to look at Dylan and his feet slid on the slick floor. Emma is built just like her grandsire- I think she is just toooo cute! You can't see it in the photos, but her left eye is blue. She is piece of work already! She's very bold, but also very friendly. She explores further than he does, but she also loves attention.
I have a quite a bit more to write about, but right now I'm going to go enjoy a beer on the new deck while the kids and Ben swim. We now have a deck around the pool and off the pool deck! Soon we'll also have a screened in deck/porch that's connected to the deck off the pool deck. The screened in deck will open off the house. :-)) There's just something about sitting on a deck, and something even more about sitting in a screened porch. I'll take pictures soon. Had my interview for the new management position today...




No comments: