Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sisters

I'm glad that Amy bought Sam a pretty pink collar so we'd know which pup was which!! Above is Sam and below is Clare. If I had a profile of the same side, you'd really see how much they are marked alike. Sam has a little more white on her chest and a more perfectly even blaze, but other than that they sure look alike.


Sam was out for a visit this weekend. She had much better time playing with them than she did a couple weeks when she was here. When she was out a couple weeks ago, things were a bit over whelming. She preferred to stay close to mom, and watch, rather than get involved. (Smart pup! I'm not so sure I'd be real quick to get right in the middle of my 4 hooligans' antics either!!) This weekend she was much more open and less concerned about where her mom was. In the above picture she's getting a friendly greeting from Sly.

Clare's wondering if she's looking at her own reflection, or another pup! Sam and Clare are near identical, not only in markings, but in build and how they move.


Pretty girl, Sam! She's doing a Deal trademark move with her foot. When Deal's watching something with great interest, she will lift her foot. Kit does this too. I think I've noticed it in Clare as well.


Amy is having a really good time with Sam and enjoys her a great deal. Sam's doing great with the family and their lovable, and rowdy young dog, Rocket. Amy's very excited to start training Sam in agility, which I have no doubt she will excell at. I'm sure that Sam will get sheep time too! Even if Amy doesn't have much serious interest in it, I know Sam will be out fairly often to work sheep with me. (smile)








No comments: