Thursday, July 24, 2008

Motivation

This is the '93 truck I have right now (mine's blue and white). I have a little bit bigger tires, but you can't have very big tires without a lift.



This is a 74 (we have 79 just like it in the driveway) that has about a 4" lift and on/off road tires. This is what I want on my truck. A 4" lift and a set of Mickey Thompson BAJA tires! My country girl truck!! The coolest thing about my truck is that it's a crew cab and a standard transmission. I think a real trucks require a clutch! :-) I need about $2000 to get this project done on my truck. The tires are spendy!

And in case I need more motivation to get debt paid off, there's always the '68 Firebird! I've always been a muscle car kind of girl. New cars don't impress me, nor do the expensive luxury cars. But pull up in something goin' "blub, blub, blub" and built before 1970 and oh man!!! Buying a car like this mint would probably never happen for me, but buying a project car is something very doable. Ben can (and Charlie is right on his heels) do anything with a car motor-wise. I'd drive this car everywhere in nothing but bond-o and primer if the motor was tight! :-)












No comments: