Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rain and Cooool Evening

Gettin' dark and the thunder was just starting to roll. (note the pool deck progress)


Rain was comin' down in the tree line- time to put dogs up and head inside.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had quite the series of storms this afternoon. It was so wonderful to watch the rain come in and just pour for about 2 hours! It was lovely- I enjoy storms! It was pretty wicked for awhile, but no damage here at home. We actually have standing water- which hasn't happened since I don't know when! I played with the dogs for about an hour before the weather got here. It's so nice and cool now this evening- like low 70's. I opened several of the windows. The sheep are out eating grass, and I'm sure they'll have a very enjoyable evening eating in the cool and the damp. I'm going to get up nice and early and work dogs before the 90 degrees is back. I'll sleep for a few hours in the afternoon before work. I could work dogs this evening, but I just don't have it in me. I worked several of them again yesterday. Jack's planned session of walking up at a pen/chute turned into a sending session.





No comments: