Thursday, August 27, 2009

WHEW!!

WOW, what a whirl-wind, hard core, busy week this has been! Last week was the start of inventory prep, and inventory is today! OMG, what an undertaking. I worked 5 hours OT last week (remember how clear they've been about no OT?...). I got up at 2:30 am on Sunday to get the trial, and have been working no less than 10 hours every day since. I only had to work 6am-11am this morning, as Michelle and I split the 10 hour grocery shift. Tomorrow will be another fast-paced, intense day because we have to do all the verification sheets. By the end of the day tomorrow I'll have about 52 hours for this week!! I've about killed myself this week, but there were a few of us that had to be the ones there, and heck, think of the check!! All that OT on my new wages- nice! Saturday officially starts our new positions and hours. Tuesday is the 1st of the month, so the weekend through Weds. will be hellbent in departments 4, 13, 92, 92, 95, and 96. All of them are mine of course.... Ugh!
I've started writing about the trial about 3 times... Twice it didn't save, so I gave up until I'd have to finish it in one sitting. Gonna do that now. The dogs were wonderful! :-)

No comments: