Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Day Out!

John
Nora says "Hi Mom"
John.
Handsome thinker, John.
Sweet-Pea, Grace.

My little bug, Rose.

John, enjoying not being contained by baby gates!

Henry and Gwen enjoying the sun. Gwen worked hard this morning on sheep, so she was content to just relax and enjoy the warm sun with her pups. She rolled and rolled and then sprawled out in the sun.
Henry and Rose.
I must be bias, because they seem like the cutest, most intelligent pups ever!
Henry
Henry
Handsome Henry. What a pretty profile.
I think he's smiling.
Henry and Rose.
Clover and Henry.
Nora
Grace and Nora.
Rose
Clover, Nora, and I think John.
She just has the most intelligent look. (Rose)
Rose
Nora, showing off her gorgeous profile.
Does he even look real? John is probably the most classic looking Border Collie I've had.
This is the typical cat-dog relationship we have here.
John learning how cats tick.
Rose is learning too.
"Hi Clover, I like you a lot!"
Clover says she likes Rosie too- and Dylan's lap!

Good thing Dylan has two hands.
Grace is learning too. (I over did the contrast fix on this one- oops)
See? Doesn't that little face just say "I am wick smart"?

Nora

Wayne loves canine affection!
Dry grass, warm sun, and new puppies. Wayne thinks that makes for a pretty good day!
The rugrats! Grace, Henry, Rose, John, and Nora. They had a great time outside. They were not worried about being in the wide open spaces and just got on with exploring.











































No comments: