Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fluff Balls!



This is my little button, Rose. This past week she has bonded with me in some kind of way!! She is the littlest of the group, by a good amount, but she is a pistol, and she is the most personable. She already looks right thru me when I talk to her! It's almost creepy when a puppy of this age looks at you with such intelligence! When I play with the pups every evening, she is with me the whole time. She is a hard core playing pup, but if I'm in there with them, she is by my side.



The babies love their big "sister", Maddie. Maddie has been wonderful with them. In some of the pictures it may look like she's being rough, but I assure you she's not. She is 100% appropriate and plays down to their level.






"Hi Brock"

Henry and I think Rose.

Awww... Maddie and Henry



Nora and one of the boys, I think Henry.
Pretty girl, Nora. Nora is Dylan's favorite. She is the most independent of the group.


I remember Gwen looking like this.

John.

Oops, I guess that one got in here twice.
John.
John. He's such a handsome boy. He is more independent than Henry, but still very personable. Both boys have some good bone and should be pretty good size boys. It's clear now they are all going to be fully coated.
John
Henry.


Henry is more personable than John right now. When I sit in with them and play Rose is always with me, and I typically end up with a lot of Henry and Grace.

Henry does a lot of soaking everything in. He is going to be a thinker, that's evident already.

Grace, the polar bear cub- or baby seal.
Whata face!
I like Grace's attitude. She's in the personable circle and she is quite full of herself!















































No comments: