Sunday, January 17, 2010

Too Muddy to Work

So we just play.
Took all the dogs for a walk in the 2 fields across the road.

They all had a blast. No 4 wheeler and no ball, we just trekked.
I really like this picture of Edge for some reason.
Handsome man, Toss.
Weird shot of Gwen. She was standing under a hole in the clouds. Kind a neat.
Jim being Jim.

Did I say it was too muddy to work sheep?
Pretty girl Mary. She'll be here for a month or so yet.
It poured most of the night and rained until almost 1:00. At 2:00 I took them all for a walk. When I got back I loaded up and went to the dump. I wasn't home but 20 minutes and just poured again. It actually stormed- weird to see and hear in January. Dylan was carrying in the first arm full of puppies and Charlie was just getting the dogs put up and fed when it let go!


The 2nd field was corn last year.


This is a really nice field to work in too, it's just a very long walk from the house. In the past I have loaded up the dogs and parked along the tractor road.




I love Border Collie eyes and ears. They speak volumes.




This is the tractor path between the two fields I've mentioned.

I have teeth, yes I do!



Logan is at the "all ears" age.
The Man
Go Girls Go!









































No comments: