Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ivy


Ivy was lovely today. She did very little work on her belly and was much quicker and easier to get up and moving once she would lie down appropriately. I was very, very pleased with her today. She is fun little dog, and I feel like her and I are now developing a nice bond of trust, which is only going to help her go in the right direction!
She was very sensible and fair to the lambs and none of the ewes ever tested her. I think this spring will be a fun season for Ivy and I as a team. I am not going to push her, and I am going to keep things fun for both of us. Last fall I questioned if she would come thru this belly thing. My love for her and the words of my mentor (who never seems to be wrong) kept me from making any rash decisions, and I'm thankful for that now. Things have looked quite positive the last few times out with her. :-)






No comments: