Saturday, December 19, 2009

Babies

One of the girls. I think she looks like Keele.
She is the quietest of the 3 girls, but more vocal than both boys. She is the littlest of the group.
My "C" boy. His eyes weren't open yet, but he was up on all 4's movin' around!
Don't know where, but I'm going! I love this pup already!
The boys are both very burly and are vocally very quiet. They will just calmly find their way back to the group when you put them off by themselves- the girls tend to let you know they are not happy with having to worm their way back to the nest!

Do faces get any prettier?
She's white, but she sure is going to be a beautiful girl! She and the darkest females have just beautiful stops and short muzzles. Her dark skin on her feet, eyes, and nose are so pretty. She is already getting large spots on her body.



Hello!? I can smell you, but I can't see you!
2nd male, who is also very handsome.

Cloudy, but open! :-) Darkest female.
YAWN!
Too cute! :-)

Too bad mama doesn't feed us very well! They have grown and gained so much in 15 days!!



















No comments: