Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Four Weeks (tomorrow)

Nora is going to be so pretty, and quite dark. She was the shyest of the group today when I took them out of their "home" and onto this blanket in the livingroom. She didn't cry, but she pretty much just kept still.
Whata pretty face.

I think she could melt just about any heart!
Mr. Handsome, John.

John sporting his profile and his typical position- just sitting and taking it all in.

John on his feet.

Do they get more handsome?

I am Sooooo drawn to this pup! Everytime I look in on them he is the pup I see, and as soon as he knows I'm around, he never takes his eyes off me! It's definitely love at first sight for me! He has such an intelligent look. I get way to excited about him when he looks at me like that!

The picture says John and Rose, but it's actually Henry and Rose. They are easy to tell apart if you can see their body, or if you can see both of their faces, but when it's just one face it's hard.

Cutie Pie Rose, already doing the little "Gwen Tilt".

Rose is going to be the Gwen clone like Ivy was 2 years ago. She is the most petite of the litter. If she were to stay, only my closest friends would know that Gwen, Ivy, and Rose were not the same one dog! LOL!

Henry and Rose. I like Henry a lot too. I got very shots of him because he would keep crawling over to me.

Henry and Rose again.

See? There's John looking at me again! I can't take it- I just want to carry him around in a little pouch with me all day long!! I'm hopelessly in love!!

The crew. Henry, Grace, Rose, John, and Nora.

Grace.

Typical Grace- off exploring, tail curled right up. She is full of herself and freely speaks her mind. If Grace is pissed, we all know it!!

Pretty girl, Grace. She is white, but wow, what a beautiful dog she is going to be. She is bold pup as well. She is going to be really cool looking with all the ticking she's going to get, her black rimmed eyes, black feet, black ears, and what looks like the prettiest head ever. All the pups will have coat, you can tell that now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Names:
I forgot all about the idea of naming 2 of the girls after the wife and daughter Doles that are buried in the woods by the pond we visit often. It is quite likely they lived right here in this house. Ben's Mom reminded him I was going to do that when he called her on Christmas... I know one was Louise Byrd and the boys seem to think that the other was Elizabeth. So if the girls suddenly have different names, that is why. When I had researched the names, I found out which one was the wife and that husband was Julian. Gotta get outside and enjoy this sunshine!





















No comments: