Sunday, December 6, 2009

Feels Good.


I spent nearly all day outside with my critters. We fixed up the barn for the geese, messed around with the dogs, picked up some stuff around the place, and then I worked several of the dogs in the big field. I took Ivy over to the big field and she did a good job. She stayed on her feet and was using her head- what more can I ask right now? She was quite pleased with herself and that's where I need to keep her state of mind.




These pictures are of course my "Ice Queen", Emma. She is watching Deal push the ewes out of the barn and hold them out while one of my boy's filled their feeder with hay. She is incredibly serious, and incredibly intense about sheep. She is her Grandmother, Deal. She is not puppy-ish when she's with them at all. She is confident, smart, and fearless. It is going to be very hard to keep her at bay until she's truly mature enough to be on stock!! So far I think she is awesome!!



No comments: