Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BW Sam

It's such a shame when you have call such a gorgeous pup one of yours!! LOL! Maybe I'm bias (although not as bias as her owner, Amy!) but I think she is such a fabulous looking pup. Aside from being pretty, she is very well put together and according Amy, very athletic. Her and Clare are so similar in looks and build. Both are little clones of their mama, Deal.





Okay, so is Sam drinking Cole's water, or is Cole drinking Sam's water!!??

Amy says Sam is a water monster! Gee, I wonder where she gets that from!? I think I have something in the water here, as it seems I always end up with water maniacs!



Sam will be here with me for over a week on Friday. Amy's excited to have me try her out on the sheep and for her to play with her sister and kennel-mates. She's already missing her and she hasn't even left yet!! Being able to have "my" pups come back for things like boarding is one of the reasons I love it when the puppies stay close. I know Sam will have a lot more fun and relaxing time here than she would at the Vet clinic. Out here in the boonies we don't have nice boarding places- only the Vet clinics. They are certainly safe there, but not much fun.





No comments: