Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Videos

Clare and Ivy have videos up from today. It was the first time I was able to use my own sheep with the pups. Clare did a wonderful job and Ivy went to 'work' for the first time, and never thought about quiting! :-) Ivy's clip ends without an ending because I ran out of space on the camera. I filmed while moving around, but it doesn't seem too terribly bad. It hasn't clicked for Jim yet. I did get a short clip of him, but didn't have time to get it downloaded before work. He liked the lambs, so maybe on Carol or Ella's lighter sheep he'll be more turned on. Sly decided he wasn't going to do anything today. I'm so delighted with Clare. She's so serious and moves off my body language like a dream. I'm happy to see it click for Ivy. She wanted to circle and not change direction, but for her first time, that was plenty. Ivy is becoming her mother. It's showing up as she's getting older. She has all of Gwen's mannerisms. Can't say I'm disappointed!

No comments: