Thursday, May 29, 2008

Snap Shots

My pretty girl, Ivy. She's such a special pup and her personality is awesome!




Clare is sweet pup who is already very serious about "work".





The Sly man. I'm starting see a lot of Mary Jane in his expressions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took these couple pictures thru the dining room window this morning. I think I'm going to go out when there's a little more sun and take some nice pictures of the dogs and maybe a video of Clare and Ivy on the sheep. It's going to be a good day to get the dogs worked, as it's very cool for almost the first of June. We had overnight lows of not even 40!! I had to get up in the middle of the night and turn the heat on! It was 90 over the weekend!! Crazy weather! We had pouring rain yesterday, which is good because we are still considered in a drought even though we've had lots of rain this spring. I haven't bought hay since the fence went up, which is so nice. I'm planning to find some local hay and get about 60 bales. I hope I don't have to keep paying almost $8/bale (normal size bales) for timothy from the feedstore. Even if the local hay is $7/bale, that buck per bale will add up.

No comments: